I took a first good look at the selection lists for the Pusan International Film Festival, which will run from October 8 to 16 this year. Because of the start of another iteration of the 10-week interactive English class on the 12th and my regular work schedule, my wife and I can only see movies on Friday and Saturday, October 9-10. The books will be available at the banks tomorrow, and tickets go on sale on Wednesday at 10 am. Email me at email@example.com, or leave a comment if you will be in town on those days. We can have coffee and share notes.
A Former US Army MI Analyst and Korean Linguist and Writer on Social Science, Politics, and the Military
- RT @majorityfm: Is China's economy about to collapse? @AnnLeesays on the myth of China's economic crisis. Listen: bit.ly/1WFmyDq 1 year ago
- RT @majorityfm: Sharon Lerner (@fastlerner) on her latest for @The_Intercept — The Teflon Toxin: DuPont & the Chemistry of Deception http:/… 1 year ago
- RT @majorityfm: .@AriBerman on his new book on voting rights — Give Us the Ballot Listen: bit.ly/1KOWjnq Buy it: http://t.co/kPmK… 1 year ago
- RT @majorityfm: .@EJGraff Takes Us Inside the Fight to End Trans Discrimination in the Military. Listen: bit.ly/1IBod2r 1 year ago
- RT @majorityfm: Juan Cole (@jricole) on his latest for @TheNation — Did ISIL Arise Partly Because of Climate Change? Listen: http://t.co/… 1 year ago