Ambassador Christopher Hill discusses his last gig in Beijing, and there’s not much controversial to add – except about his love for the Red Sox – until the last few minutes. Hill endorses the argument, that the Koreans did not play a role in their own division. And then, he talks briefly about why the US has abandoned its previous diplomatic strategy, CVID or bust.
A Former US Army MI Analyst and Korean Linguist and Writer on Social Science, Politics, and the Military
- RT @majorityfm: Is China's economy about to collapse? @AnnLeesays on the myth of China's economic crisis. Listen: bit.ly/1WFmyDq 1 year ago
- RT @majorityfm: Sharon Lerner (@fastlerner) on her latest for @The_Intercept — The Teflon Toxin: DuPont & the Chemistry of Deception http:/… 1 year ago
- RT @majorityfm: .@AriBerman on his new book on voting rights — Give Us the Ballot Listen: bit.ly/1KOWjnq Buy it: http://t.co/kPmK… 1 year ago
- RT @majorityfm: .@EJGraff Takes Us Inside the Fight to End Trans Discrimination in the Military. Listen: bit.ly/1IBod2r 1 year ago
- RT @majorityfm: Juan Cole (@jricole) on his latest for @TheNation — Did ISIL Arise Partly Because of Climate Change? Listen: http://t.co/… 1 year ago