Obama walked right into this really dangerously worded question, Edwards plagiarized, and Clinton won the debate here. If for any reason, Obama’s response just lost my vote here. I wouldn’t fear a President Clinton so much now, although she does need to learn more about North Korea.
A Former US Army MI Analyst and Korean Linguist and Writer on Social Science, Politics, and the Military
- RT @majorityfm: Is China's economy about to collapse? @AnnLeesays on the myth of China's economic crisis. Listen: bit.ly/1WFmyDq 1 year ago
- RT @majorityfm: Sharon Lerner (@fastlerner) on her latest for @The_Intercept — The Teflon Toxin: DuPont & the Chemistry of Deception http:/… 1 year ago
- RT @majorityfm: .@AriBerman on his new book on voting rights — Give Us the Ballot Listen: bit.ly/1KOWjnq Buy it: http://t.co/kPmK… 1 year ago
- RT @majorityfm: .@EJGraff Takes Us Inside the Fight to End Trans Discrimination in the Military. Listen: bit.ly/1IBod2r 1 year ago
- RT @majorityfm: Juan Cole (@jricole) on his latest for @TheNation — Did ISIL Arise Partly Because of Climate Change? Listen: http://t.co/… 1 year ago